SELECT the courses to import from Moodle™ software to Woocommerce.
Easy course mapping
When you create a product in WooCommerce, simply select the Moodle™ courses you want to associate to the product.
Works with any payment gateway
Choose any payment gateway offered by Woocommerce and use it to accept payment for your courses.
Associate one, or multiple courses (PRO)
Supports one or multiple Moodle™ LMS courses being mapped to a Woocommerce product which allows you to create course bundles.
After successful product purchase in Woocommerce, the integration will auto-enroll the customer into the Moodle™ course so that they can begin taking the course.
Automatic course access removal
Removes users from Moodle™ courses when refunded or canceling a Woocommerce order.
Benefits of integrating Moodle™LMS with Woocommerce.
There are several benefits of using WooCommerce as your shopping cart solution with Moodle™ LMS. Integrating WooCommerce with Moodle™ helps in optimizing the checkout process.
- Grow your sales by offering Coupons & Discounts for your Learners
- Can sell physical products along with course
- Sell multiple courses bundled
- Monetize online courses via offering membership subscriptions
- Offer multiple payment options out of 100+ payment gateways
- Take advantage of several other WooCommerce extensions
- Connect with Email Marketing Platforms
- Different ways to boost marketing and sales
- WooCommerce Integrates With Most CRM Platforms
- Automatically enroll students after payment
- You Can Add upsells, order bumps, and other revenue boosters
The WooCommerce Moodle™ Integration plugin provides the following features to simplify the process of selling and managing your Moodle™ LMS courses.
Seamlessly integrates WooCommerce with Moodle™ LMS
Securely connects to the Moodle™ API using the REST protocol
Monetizes Moodle™ courses using WooCommerce products
Allows to import courses from Moodle™ to the Woocommerce store
Creates and updates Moodle™ LMS users from WooCommerce customers
Enrolls WooCommerce customers at checkout into Moodle™ courses and user groups
Updates Moodle™ user fields using WooCommerce billing fields
Unenroll users from Moodle™ courses when refunded or canceling a Woocommerce order
We cherish all interaction